Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN GOOGLE GLASS?

Last April, Google announced Project Glass. Its goal is to build a wearable computer that records your perspective of the world and unobtrusively delivers information to you through a head-up display. With Glass, not only might I share fleeting moments with the people I love, I’d eventually be able to search my external visual memory to find my misplaced car keys. Sadly, there is no release date yet. A developer edition is planned for early this year at the disagreeable price of US $1500, for what is probably going to be an unfinished product. The final version isn’t due until 2014 at the earliest [see “Google Gets in Your Face,” in this issue].READ MORE

COPY RIGHT 
OWOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| USERS ARE REQUESTED TO READ OUR COPY RIGHT POLICY | COPY RIGHT POLICY